Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My new addiction! Go Gourmet.....

If I didn't know better I would think Paula Deen created this amazing concept/product. It's a company called Go Gourmet ~ Gourmet Butter Blends. They have a line of gourmet butters. I was visiting a Whole Foods Market in Porter Ranch a while back and while checking in on a product I represent I came across one I should have been representing. This guy sampling it got my attention not because of anything he said but by the aroma coming from his pop up card table positioned in front of an area I wouldn't normally check out... the cheese corner. I felt like I was on a cartoon and the smell was literally drawing me in.

He handed me an sample and I was immediately hooked. I had literally just found a substitute for my Cinnabon cravings. Go Gourmet Cinnamon Vanilla Bean Butter Spread!! All he did was put it on some toast! I now use the entire line of butters as a part of my cooking regimen all the time.

You can drop a spoonful of the Basil Pesto butter in a pan and throw in some cooked pasta and veggies and Voila! You have an amazing pasta. They have 6 flavors for every palate. Basil Pesto, Cinnamon Vanilla, Garlic Herb (I use for garlic bread), Orange Apricot (add to oatmeal for a nice kick), Sesame Miso ( yummy on Salmon), and Strawberry Pomegranate ( amazing in a crepe).

** I am not affiliated with this company, but am addicted to their amazing products! You can find their brand at Whole Foods.

You can also go to their website at:  http://gogourmet.com/index.html

Check it out, give it a go, and then tell me how you used it!

Eat Up! Nom. Nom. Nom.

~Laura~

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Wo would have though mt butter could get any better...non non.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you and your blog! You're such a natural! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound delicious,I can't wait to try. Will let you know !

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews