Friday, April 1, 2011

Food. Wine. More Food. More Wine. Oh, and Me... Laura.

It's true. I love food so much I sometimes dream about it. When I'm craving something, I'm like a wild animal or a pregnant woman ( not to confuse the 2 ) I MUST have it NOW! Unlike some, who can be satisfied with a hot pocket or some Mac n' Cheese, (damn you awesome, might just be causing cancer, but ever so convenient microwave) I have been known to travel the distance at odd hours to enjoy some of my favorite dishes ( Mmmm Cinnabon!).

Before reading my blog you should know one thing: I am extremely picky. Brace yourself, what I am about to tell you will shock you... I. (gulp)  Don't. Eat. CHEESE!!! PHEW! I said it! I am Laura, a foodie, who doesn't like cheese. There is an addendum/exception to this weird dislike of mine though...I really like Parmesan Cheese, which is odd because unlike Mozzarella or Swiss it's pretty robust. I add too much pepper to most dishes and am a carboholic as well. I cook with wine, and sometimes even add it to the food too. Aside from that I do my very best to eat healthy, but despite my best efforts I eat what I feel like when I feel like it. My thighs discourage it, but my taste buds usually win.

I am no professional by any means but I do love to cook, bake, concoct, and EAT! I thoroughly enjoy feeding my friends and family and am passionate about food.

My blog is made up of my favorite things. Restaurants, Recipes, My Must Haves, and More. I'll be taking you through my upcoming Supper Club, Fork N' Cork- with not only my recipes but those who participate in the Supper Club.  There may be some documented disasters, attempts, & debauchery too.  I hope you enjoy!

~Laura~

2 comments:

Total Pageviews